Olive Tree House is nestled at the entrance to the Hemel an Aarde Valley wine region, on the old “Glenfruin” Farm, five minutes from the centre of town. This self catering/Bed & Breakfast property offers wide open spaces and spectacular mountain views that equates to peaceful getaways for families and friends. Our spacious accommodation, offering privacy and security, is fully equipped with all modern conveniences, including microwaves, stoves, TV’s, DSTV, and DVD players.
Four beautifully appointed, double bedrooms sleep eight guests with two tastefully finished bathrooms, both with a bath and shower. The lounge area with cosy built in fireplace, opens onto the swimming pool patio with glorious country views of the mountain and stream. The house also offers:
- Laundry facilities
- Large garden
- Double garage
Activities in Hermanus
- Land base whale watching from the cliff path, stretching from the New Harbour one side of town to Grotto Beach on the other, hugging the coastline for about 12 km.
- Boat base whale watching.
- Shark cage diving.
- Wine tasting
- Mountain hikes
- Spectacular Golf Courses.
A fixed R550 once off payment for post clean and laundry, regardless off the length of stay applies to this home
- Call office for rates at 028 312 3126
The full use of this unique property which comprises of:
- 4 double bedrooms.
- 2 bathrooms: both with bath and shower.
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen, dining room.
- Lounge area with fireplace leading onto the swimming pool patio with views of the mountain.
- TV with DSTV.
- Swimming pool.
- Double garage.
- Exquisite country surroundings.