Admirable , Impressive self catering house. Accommodating 8 sleepers, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms of which one is a full en-suite, 2 Lounges and a dining room with breathtaking views of the sun catching mountain ranges and surroundings.
Milkwood Lynx is situated in the ideal upmarket complex and is the ultimate luxury hideout to spend quality time with family and close friends designed for easy self-catering entertainment, green lawns perfect for picnics and only minutes away from the shoreline or spend time around the fireplace in winter with a wide range of games to be played .
Kindly note that only permanent residents and their bona fide visitors are allowed to keep and use motor cycles, motor scooters or quad bikes on the premises of the Estate.
This self-catering holiday house is managed fully by Holiday Houses – SA. Milkwood Lynx 29 is
- Distances to Local Attractions: 10KM to town centre, 4km the start of Hemel & Aarde wine route, 100km to Cape Town international airport, 15km to Arabella golf course, 11 km to Hermanus golf club
- House Floor / Levels: 2
- Number of Bedrooms: 4
- Maximum Sleep: 8people
- Number of Bathrooms: 3
- Dining Room Seating: 10
- Lounges & Entertainment Rooms: There are two lounges , The lounge downstairs has a sleeper couch with sliding doors leading off into the garden, Lounge and Dining room upstairs is open planned with breath taking views of the mountain range and suburb.
- Kitchen: Fully Fitted and equipped
- Fireplace: Yes
- Braai: Outside wood braai
- Outdoor entertainment areas: All bedrooms as well as the lounge downstairs have doors leading out into the garden
- TV and available channels: DSTV is available
- Garages: Double Garage , automated
- Security System: alarm, fully enclosed garden
- Air-conditioner/Heating: Yes
- Linen and Towels: Linen and Towels are provided, please bring your own beach towels.
- Pets permitted: No
- Smoking Permitted: STRICTLY NO SMOKING INSIDE THE HOUSE R 1000 fine will be deducted from your breakage deposit should this not be adhered to
RATES: A fixed R480 once off payment for post clean and laundry, regardless off the length of stay applies to this home
Peak Season: R2050 per day ( 15 December – 15 January )
Shoulder Season: R1700 per day ( 16 January – 30 April )
Shoulder Season: R1700 per day ( 1 September – 14 December )
Off Season: R1450 per day ( 1 May – 31 August )